A Career at Magellan
Do you thrive in a work environment where everyone is expected to be a life-long learner, surrounded by inspiring kids and colleagues and in the midst of a fantastic, fun, growing and beautiful city? Then consider joining us at the Magellan International School! Hear our own “Top 10” reasons why we love it – and why you would too! – and browse through our current opportunities below.
Living and Working in Austin, Texas
- The Friendliest and Unfriendliest Cities in the U.S. [Conde Naste Traveler] [July 2013]
- Austin, San Jose and Washington are the best places for young adults [The Business Journals] [March 2013]
- Number-one Best City for the Next Decade [KIPLINGER] [July 2010]
- Online Visitors Guide for Everything in Austin, Texas
- Travelers Today – Best Places To Live
- Austin American-Statesman – Best Places To Live
- US News Best Places Ranking
The Magellan International School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Magellan International School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.