Language Testing at MIS
Magellan International School is an official, authorized testing site for the Youth Chinese Test (YCT) and the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE). Testing is offered throughout the year to students of MIS as well as those from the Austin area and beyond to validate and certify the level of language learning.
Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) is a certification granted by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain for competence and mastery of the Spanish language. The Magellan International School is proud to be an official testing center for the DELE Exams.
In 2019 MIS will offer DELE exams on the following dates:
- Friday, April 5th: levels A1, A2, B1, B2, and C1. Register before February 6th.
- Friday, May 24th: levels A1 for Young Learners (not for adults) and A2-B1 for Young Learners (not for adults). Register before March 27th.
- Saturday, May 25th: levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. Register before March 27th.
- Friday, November 22nd: levels A1 for Young Learners (not for adults) and A2-B1 for Young Learners (not for adults). Register before October 3rd.
- Saturday, November 23rd: levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. Register before October 9th.
If you are interested in taking the DELE Exam:
- Sign, scan, and e-mail a completed registration form to Victor Solís. In addition, e-mail a copy of your passport or any other valid identification document.
- Pay the exam fee by:
- Sending a check to The Magellan International School to 7938 Great Northern Boulevard, Austin, TX 78757 or:
- Complete your payment online via Paypal by clicking on the button below.
Do not hesitate to contact Victor Solís if you have further questions.
The Youth Chinese Text (YCT) is an international standardized test of Chinese language proficiency launched by the Confucius Institute-Hanban in order to encourage foreign students to learn Chinese and improve their Chinese language proficiency. The Magellan International School is proud to be an official testing center for the YCT.
Please Contact Li-Ting Liu for more information about the YCT, or to learn how to register.