Joining the Magellan Community
Choosing a school for your child’s education is not an easy decision. Will she be challenged beyond her potential? Will he make friends and fit in? Will our family? Do the school’s values align with our family’s values?
These are many of the questions that you may have when exploring schools, including Magellan. So, why do families choose our school?
- International Baccalaureate curriculum, from preschool through 8th grade
- Spanish Immersion and Mandarin Instruction
- Inquiry-based learning – how to question the status quo and encourage personal interests
- Academic Rigor
- Environment that encourages depth of learning, creativity and curiosity
- Diverse and Welcoming Community
- Research-based learning programs, designed around innovations such as Singapore Math and Handwriting without Tears
- Character-building program
- Differentiated Learning
- Warm, supportive faculty and innovative teaching methods
- Central Austin location
And more! We invite you to explore our website and visit our school to experience Magellan!