French Immersion Camps
Immerse yourself in French language and culture!
Campers will build language skills through songs, stories, cooking, games, and a variety of themed crafts!
No prior French study required. All staff is native French speakers. Our immersion camps are a perfect opportunity to discover French or maintain acquired knowledge while having fun!
- Camp 1: June 10, 2019 – June 14, 2019. An exploration of the water cycle and aquatic biodiversity to raise awareness of water conservation and ocean protection!
- Camp 2: June 17, 2019 – June 21, 2019. Coup de théâtre! Playwriting in French, puppets and stage crafting inspired by French story tales!
- Camp 3: June 24, 2019 – June 28, 2019. Africa! An exploration of African fauna, flora, and cultures through songs, tales and dance! Campers will create masks, sculptures, costumes and jewelry!
- Children 4-8 years old
- Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Location: Magellan International School, Anderson Lane Campus, 7938 Great Northern Blvd, Austin, TX 78757
- Tuition: $240 (current EFA student) $285 (non-EFA student) per student per week. Sibling discounts: 10% off 2nd student tuition.
- Register and Pay online (http://efaustin.org/joinus.html) by May 27, 2019 to secure a spot.