2016/17 Annual Fund – $350,000 Goal!
Gifts Through 12/9/16
Goal: 100% Participation from Parents, Faculty/Staff and Board of Directors
Like all private schools, Magellan requires investment beyond tuition and fees to provide a robust and ever-improving educational experience to its students. Magellan is no different and relies on the generosity of our parents, faculty/staff and friends of the school to give their financial resources as generously as possible.
Each year, Magellan has two major fundraising initiatives – The Magellan Annual Fund appeal and Noche de Gala. Gifts:
- Support the professional development of teachers and the IB learning environment.
- Provide resources to ensure that every student has access to our school counselor when he or she is in crisis.
- Foster the social and emotional intelligence of our students so that they become principled, caring, and thoughtful young people.
- Close the gap for students whose families are unable to pay but able to thrive at Magellan.
- Show other parents and other organizations that you believe in this school.
- Inspire the entire community, including our children, to invest in something that can change the world.
- Fund specific investments as identified by the school and parent community to strengthen the student experience.
Daniela Foarde – Investing in Students
Maricruz Acuna – Investing in Our School