2017-2018 Fundraising – $800,000 Goal!
SUCCESS! Gifts Received Through 4/15/18
100% Participation Goals (as of 4/15/18):
From Parents (at 79%)
From Faculty/Staff (100%)
From Board of Directors (100%)
Supporting Magellan through Giving
Each year, Magellan has two major fundraising initiatives – The Magellan Annual Fund appeal and Noche de Gala. Gifts:
- Support the professional development of teachers and the IB learning environment.
- Provide resources to ensure that every student has access to our school counselor when he or she is in crisis.
- Foster the social and emotional intelligence of our students so that they become principled, caring, and thoughtful young people.
- Close the gap for students whose families are unable to pay but able to thrive at Magellan.
- Show other parents and other organizations that you believe in this school.
- Inspire the entire community, including our children, to invest in something that can change the world.
- Fund specific investments as identified by the school and parent community to strengthen the student experience.