#MagellanTogether Campaign for Financial Aid
As the impact on COVID-19 virus looms large on all of us, Magellan is responding with a specific and directed campaign to raise funds for additional financial aid resources for the upcoming school year. Our goal is to ensure that our school community remains intact, to ensure that no family needs to leave our school due to lack of financial resources to pay tuition.
From Monday, April 20 – Sunday, April 26, 2020, Magellan will be embarking on its #MagellanTogether Campaign for Financial Aid, with a goal of raising $200,000 for our families. Click the button below for more information about this campaign, to support it or to learn more about Financial Aid at Magellan International School.
Supporting Magellan through Giving
Each year, Magellan has two major fundraising initiatives – The Magellan Annual Fund appeal and Noche de Gala. Gifts:
- Support the professional development of teachers and the IB learning environment.
- Foster the social and emotional intelligence of our students so that they become principled, caring, and thoughtful young people.
- Close the gap for students whose families are unable to pay but able to thrive at Magellan.
- Show other parents and other organizations that you believe in this school.
- Inspire the entire community, including our children, to invest in something that can change the world.
- Fund specific investments as identified by the school and parent community to strengthen the student experience.