Mad Science & Imagine Arts Academy of Austin and San Antonio
How Our Virtual Camps Work:
- Each week has a unique theme that has been carefully developed and modified for the virtual world in collaboration with our Corporate Research and Development team. As we have been running virtual classes, parties and shows since March we have taken all parent and child feedback into consideration to bring you the best balance of screen time, supplies and content that can be 100% customized for your family this summer in a safe environment.
- Sign up for 1-10 online hours per week with our local Austin staff. Morning screen time options are at 9:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. Afternoon screen time options are at 1:00 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. Morning sessions are completely different experiments and activities from the afternoon session; however both follow the theme of the day and the week.
- Siblings or other children in the household can attend the session at no additional cost. Additional supplies can be ordered if you would like each child to have their own experiments and activities.
- Receive your camp supplies (packaged for each hour long session for your convenience)
- Sign in to the zoom and give your child the package for that session (log in available 15 minutes before class starts for children to share off screen activity results and have some informal social sharing time)
- Your child will enjoy an hour of experiments online with their scientist or artist and friends!
- After the online session ends, your child will have additional activities off screen. Activities are provided with every session in order for them to have maximum fun with less time in front of a screen.
- 6/1: Moving with Science
- 6/8: Science Explorations
- 6/15: NASA Opsparc
- 6/22: Crayola Artist Passport
- 6/29: Red Hot Robots
- 7/6: Crayola World of Design
- 7/13: Yuckology
- 7/20: Spy Academy
- 7/27: Eureka
- 8/3: Wings & Things
- 8/10: Crayola Wild World
Hour long screen sessions at 9am, 10:30am, 1pm, and 2:30pm with additional offscreen activities!
June 1-5, June 8-12, June 15-19, June 22-26, June 29 – June 30, July 6-10, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31, August 3-7, August 10-14
Varies from $18-$180 depending on the number of sessions