Middle School (6th – 8th grades)
At Magellan International School our Middle School students learn through critical thinking and inquiry. Students are challenged and engaged daily in seminars, group and individual projects, presentations, and performances. Learn more about our Program.
Our school prepares children to thrive as global citizens of the 21st century with the knowledge, skills and values to make informed and intelligent decisions in an increasingly competitive world and to champion sustainability and understanding. We are a united community of different cultures committed to world-class education and lifelong learning.
What’s different about Magellan’s Middle School program?
- International, diverse faculty and student body
- Differentiated education delivered by highly qualified and trained IB educators (many of whom provide site visits, workshops and consulting to other IB schools)
- STEM programs, including data analysis and design and 1:1 laptop program for Middle School students
- Annual overnight state, national and international cultural and academic trips and cultural exchanges for Middle School students to promote language development and service learning
- Electives (by trimester)
- Service Learning integrated across the curriculum
- Cross-grade advisory groups for academic advising
- Opportunity for intensive language study (Spanish)
- Support Services & Resources team to reinforce student success and high school placement