MIS Parent Association (MISPA)
In collaboration with MIS faculty and administration, MISPA supports the development of internationally minded learners who are prepared to achieve their highest level of personal success and committed to service. MISPA fosters a positive community atmosphere focused on enriching the educational life of our children.
The organization sponsors, coordinates and/or supports the school to provide the following:
- Ambassador Family Program
- Community Service Activities and Events
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation
- Parent Education Nights
- Room Parents
- School-wide events such as International Festival and Noche de Gala
- Movie, Game and Maker Nights
Throughout the year, MISPA presents volunteer opportunities through Join Our Class, Magellan’s communications portal.
If you have any questions or feedback for the MISPA Board, please email email@example.com.