PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENT TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19 AND SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS.
The Magellan International School offers a fee-based transportation service for students residing south of the Colorado River (along MOPAC) and the Mueller neighborhood. Services are offered to students in PP4 and above, and a variety of options for participation are provided to meet the needs of each family. Pricing and participation options include:
- Round Trip (5 days/week) – $1,250 per semester, per child
- Mornings only (5 days/week) – $625 per semester, per child
- Afternoons only (5 days/week) – $625 per semester, per child
- Mornings (5 days/week) and 2 Afternoons – $825 per semester, per child
- 2 Mornings and 2 Afternoons – $500 per semester, per child
Space is very limited on a first come, first served basis. Register here.