Written By: Millie J.
Since COVID 19, families are cooking a lot more than they used to. Even me! I am learning how to cook from my mom, but I also experiment in the kitchen. You can too. There are a lot of recipes in the world and they are all so much fun! If you don’t know what to do when you have free time, you could find a recipe or experiment in the kitchen. If you are cooking and you get bored then you can make it fun!
- Any type of yogurt (preferably plain vanilla)
- Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries (any set of berries)
- Cutting board
1.Get your bowl and put the yogurt in the bottom of your bowl.
- Then put raspberries in the bowl and mash them with the spoon into the yogurt.
- Put the blueberries on the yogurt. Cut the strawberries in small pieces and put them on with the blueberries.
- Sprinkle granola on the yogurt and berries.
- Drizzle the honey over everything.
- Grab your spoon, mix, and enjoy!